Thursday 20 November 2014

The Food Map


Whenever I'm in a random corner of the city, hanging out with friends or family informally, the inevitable occurs. Someone's stomach grumbles, and slowly heads turn my way. As a self-proclaimed Lover of All Things Edible, people just automatically assume I know where we should all go eat. Food is so personal; what floats my boat just might rock yours the wrong way!

So, this is something I've been tossing around in my head for a long time. A food map marking places I want to check out, as well as places where I've had great experiences. So I can just whip it out and say, well, we're here, so let's go... here!

Let's see if it makes my life easier. We all know technology is fraught with pitfalls, but aside from that, everyone's got an opinion ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment